Update: Witness appeal after today’s double fatal crash on A10 at Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision on the A10 at Brandon Creek that killed two men this morning.
The two men were travelling in a black Austin Mini that was in collision with a green Volkswagen Passat.
The driver of the Passat, a 27-year-old man from King's Lynn, suffered slight injuries.
Police would like to speak to anyone who saw the collision, that happened at about 6.45am, or anyone who saw either the Passat or Mini just prior to the crash.
A lorry and another car were also involved in the collision but were not badly damaged and no-one else was injured.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed to allow investigations and recovery to take place but has now reopened.
•Anyone with information should contact Sergeant Steve Watson on 101.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day