Update: Two men taken to hospital after head-on crash in Honingham near Dereham
Two men have been taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries after a head-on collision between two vehicles in Honingham, near Dereham.
Ambulances were called to the scene, at the junction of Mattishall Road and Colton Road about half a mile from the roundabout on the A47, at 8am today, Wednesday August 22.
A silver Ford Fiesta suffered damage to the front on the driver's side, while a dark Toyota Hilux also appeared to be damaged on the driver's side.
Paramedics treated one man with head injuries at the scene while another man described as 'walking wounded' had blood on his face. The injured men were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The accident initially blocked the road in both directions and police dealt with an oil spill, but it reopened shortly before 11am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast