Update: Two appear in court on Lowestoft burglary charges
A 43-year-old man and a 17-year-old youth appeared before magistrates today charged with aggravated burglary after a stabbing incident at a home in Grosvenor Road in Lowestoft on Wednesday evening.
Tony Cousins, 43, of London Road South, and the youth, from Lowestoft and who can not be named for legal reasons, were remanded into custody by Great Yarmouth Magistrates's Court until September 7 when they are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court.
Two men, a 21-year-old and a 19-year-old were taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with stab wounds and cuts following the incident in Grosvenor Road but have since been discharged.
In the same incident a 14-year-old boy was found in Cleveland Road with a stab wound and he was taken to the hospital and later discharged. Anyone with information should call Lowestoft CID on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument