Update: Trains in Norfolk begin to get back to a normal service after snow
- Credit: Archant © 2012
Services between Norwich and Great Yarmouth were cancelled after a signalling problem and there were delays on the London to Norwich line.
Problems caused by the cold weather were made worse after a car crashed into a level crossing near Stowmarket this morning.
The level crossing barriers were badly damaged following the accident on Station Road, Old Newton, at around 7.10am.
The barriers are expected to be repaired at 3pm.
Norwich, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft services are now running on a normal timetable, while trains between Norwich and London are running every hour, rather than every 30 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Services between Norwich and Sheringham were also been disrupted because of signalling problems but are now running again.
•Trains cancelled included:
- 1 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 2 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 5 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 6 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 7 Former Norwich City coach moves on again - after just three months
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
11.30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich
11.30 Norwich to London Liverpool Street
12.00 London Liverpool Street to Norwich
12.30pm Norwich to London Liverpool Street
1.00pm London Liverpool Street to Norwich
1.30pm Norwich to London Liverpool Street
2.00pm London Liverpool Street to Norwich