Update: Road cleared after five-vehicle accident on King’s Lynn’s Pullover roundabout caused traffic chaos this morning
A five-vehicle accident on King's Lynn's Pullover roundabout caused traffic chaos during rush-hour this morning.
Emergency services were called at about 8.15am and the road was blocked for several hours.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said four people were hurt in the accident, although none of the injuries was life-threatening or changing.
The accident involved two vans and three cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m