UPDATE: Police re-issue witness appeal after death of King’s Lynn motorcyclist on A47 at Wendling, near Dereham
Police have re-issued an appeal for witnesses following a collision on the A47 at Wendling that killed a motorcyclist.
The 41-year old man from King's Lynn, who has not been named, died after his yellow Yamaha motorcycle and a black Ford Focus were involved in the accident at about 8.30pm on Thursday April 5.
Police said the Ford Focus was travelling toward Dereham on the A47 from the Swaffham direction, and turned right at the junction with the Greenbanks Hotel at Wendling.
The motorcycle travelled along the A47 from Norwich toward Swaffham.
Police asked for any witness who may have seen the manner of driving of either vehicle before or at the time of the collision to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
In particular, they would like to hear from the driver of a small sized car, possibly red in colour, which was overtaken on the dual carriageway approaching Dereham travelling toward Swaffham.
Witnesses should contact Swaffham roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 9 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 10 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'