Update: Police investigating A47 crash at Hockering
A two-car crash which brought the A47 to a standstill during this morning's rush hour is being investigated by police.
Officers have appealed for information about the crash, which happened near the junction of The Street at Hockering at about 7.10am.
A VW Golf convertible and a Subaru were involved, leaving both drivers suffering slight injuries after being helped free from their vehicles by emergency crews.
The road was closed in both directions for almost four hours while the debris and a diesel spillage was cleared and traffic was diverted through the village of Hockering, near Dereham.
Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the crash or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
?Anyone with information should contact PC Matt Gouldsmith at Wymondham Road Policing on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor