UPDATE: Police have traced next of kin of dead Corton man
Police have now traced the next-of-kin of a man who was found deceased at his home address at Fowlers Crescent in Corton, near Lowestoft on December 13.
Officers were called by a member of the public just before 9am reporting concerns for Tony Lally who had not been seen for several days.
Police attended his home address and discovered Mr Lally, 78, dead inside.
A post mortem examination revealed Mr Lally died from natural causes but until today police said they had not been able to trace his next-of-kin.
It was thought he may have relatives living in the Great Yarmouth and/ or Liverpool areas.
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 9 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 10 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school