Update: Motorcyclist taken to hospital after A11 crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist is in a stable condition in hospital following a crash on the A11 at Attleborough.
Police were called to the A11 at Attleborough at approximately 10.30pm last night following reports of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle.
The incident happened in the south bound carriageway near to the junction with the B1077 and paramedics attended the scene.
The road was closed while officers dealt with the incident and the motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries where he remains in a stable condition.
The road was reopened just before 3.30am.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police tweeted: '10:40pm #A11 Attleborough, junc. B1077, #Thetford bound is blocked due to two vehicle collision. Expect delays. #norfolkroads'.
The East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) said: 'We received a call at 10.34 pm to reports of a traffic incident and sent an ambulance.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
'They assessed and treated a male patient for what is believed to be minor injuries to his arm, hip and side and took him to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for further assessment and care.'