Update: Motorcyclist suffers ‘life changing injuries’ in crash on A11 near Larling
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist is being treated at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for what police have described as 'life changing injuries' following a crash on the A11.
The man, in his late 40s, was riding a blue Triumph motorcycle which was involved in a collision with a silver Peugeot 307 estate car on the A11 at Larling near to the junction with the B111.
Officers from Norfolk Police are looking for witnesses to the crash which happened at about 4pm yesterday.
The motorcyclist, who has not been named, suffered life changing injuries and multiple fractures in the crash.
Anyone with any information or who witnessed the accident, or the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the collision are requested to contact PC Andrew Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing unit on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR