UPDATE: Missing Yarmouth mum and baby found safe and well
Police searching for a missing Great Yarmouth mum and her five-day-old baby daughter and partner can confirm all have been located safe and well.
Catherine Hicks-Isaac, 25, disappeared yesterday, the same day she left the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston where she gave birth to her little girl, Andrea.
Also known as Cathy, she had gone from hospital to meet social services staff in Great Yarmouth to discuss what police described as 'issues around Andrea'.
Officers said they believed that meeting might have upset her and caused her to disappear. They believed the pair might be with Andrea's father Duncan Caine.
As a result of enquiries police attended an address in Hanworth, in north Norfolk, shortly after midnight where 25-year-old Catherine Hicks-Isaac, five-day-old Andrea and 31-year-old Mr Caine were found.
You may also want to watch:
Andrea has been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precaution and both Catherine and Mr Caine are assisting police with their enquiries.
Detective Inspector Marie James said: 'We would like to thank the media for their assistance during this incident which has been resolved safely.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
'The family continue to be supported by officers and partner agencies.'