UPDATE: Missing Ditchingham woman found
A 27-year-old woman from Ditchingham has been found safe and well.
Ravenna Bartholomew was last seen near her home address in Station Road, Ditchingham, near Bungay, at about 5pm yesterday.
Ravenna, who has piercings on the back of her neck and was wearing a tracksuit with a pink hood when she was last seen, was found last night.
Police would like to thank the media for their assistance in the matter.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks