Update: Missing 15-year-old Ipswich girl found in Kessingland, near Lowestoft
A missing 15-year-old girl from Ipswich, who was believed to be in Great Yarmouth, has been found.
Courtney Laird had last been seen at her home address, in Ravenswood Avenue, Ipswich at 4.45pm on Thursday, December 27, when she went out for a walk.
She did not return home as expected and police had carried out a number of inquiries to try to locate her.
It was believed she was in the Great Yarmouth area, but she was found in Kessingland, near Lowestoft, on New Year's Day.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: 'Police would like to thank the public and media for their support during this missing person enquiry.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit