UPDATE: Man suffers multiple broken bones in car crash near Fakenham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A man suffered multiple broken bones in a car crash near Fakenham yesterday.
Norfolk Police have today launched an appeal for witnesses to the incident.
There was a crash between a black Ford Focus and a white Isuzu D-Max pick-up truck on the A1067 at Stibbard, near the juncion for Little Ryburgh, at around 5.45pm yesterday.
The driver of the car, a man in his 30s from the Harleston area, was trapped and freed by the fire service.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with multiple broken bones.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared at 10.55pm.
The driver of the pick-up truck is believed to be uninjured.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
Officers want to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the manner of driving of either vehicle beforehand.
Contact PC Mark Howes at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.