Update: Man remains in custody after crossbow brandished in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Archant
A 53-year-old man remains in custody this morning after being arrested last night following reports of a man brandishing a crossbow in Oulton Broad.
Officers were called to the incident, near to the boat sheds at Colman's Dyke in Nicholas Everitt Park, at around 8pm yesterday.
The man, who is from Oulton Broad, was detained at 9.20pm. A crossbow and bolts were seized.
The suspect is currently in custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where he will be interviewed by officers.
Police are carrying our further investigation and will be talking to witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw what happened should contact police at Lowestoft by dialling 101.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk