Update: Man dies following two vehicle crash at Feltwell
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man has died following a crash involving a white Nissan van and blue Toyota truck at Feltwell this morning.
The incident happened in Southery Road at about 6.45am and the van went into a ditch.
One fire crew from Downham Market attended the scene. A second fire crew from Littleport was also called to the scene but later stood down.
A 55-year-old man from the Thetford area has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and is currently in custody at King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre awaiting questioning.
The road was closed until 11.20am while a collision investigation got underway.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should phone Norfolk's Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants