UPDATE: Ipswich to Lowestoft line reopened following delays
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
The Ipswich to Lowestoft line has been reopened after services were disrupted as a result of signalling problems yesterday (Friday).
The problems were reported between Oulton Broad South and Lowestoft.
Services between Ipswich and Lowestoft via Saxmundham and Beccles were cancelled or delayed by up to 20 minutes and replacement buses were operating between Oulton Broad South and Lowestoft.
Rail operator Greater Anglia has reported the line has now been reopened and services are returning to normal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford