Update: Horstead road reopens after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant © 2009
The Norwich Road in Horstead has reopened after a van and car crashed this morning.
Police, three fire engines and three ambulances were called to the crash on the B1150 Norwich Road near the Recruiting Sergeant pub shortly before 8am.
A Mercedes Sprinter van and Ford Fiesta Finesse car were involved and the road was blocked until 9.20am.
Fire crews cut the roof off the car to help free a woman in her 20s who was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with minor injuries, according to an East of England Ambulance Service spokesman.
Traffic was diverted onto the Frettenham Road while the B1150 was blocked and a fuel spillage was cleared up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park