Update: Girl, 11, hurt in Feltwell road collision
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Police have confirmed that an 11-year-old girl was among the casualties of a serious road collision last night.
The girl was hurt along with a female driver of a Vauxhall which was involved in a collision with a black Jeep Patriot on Southery Road in Feltwell at around 5pm.
The driver suffered facial injuries and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital. The girl had to be freed by the fire service and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with arm and internal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed until 9.15pm.
Police are now looking for witnesses to the incident who saw either vehicle beforehand.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
Contact PC Thomas Allison at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 with information.