Update: Fire crews cutting driver free from van and lorry collision in Barnham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Emergency services are still working at the scene of a road collision between a lorry and a van in Barnham.
One fire crew from Thetford was called to the Gorse Industrial Estate at around 4.40pm with two more from Suffolk arriving later.
The road is closed after the collision between a Ford Escort van and a DAF truck.
Witnesses said the collision had taken place at the junction of the industrial estate after one of the vehicles pulled out.
No one is believed to have been hurt in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance crew has also attended.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads