UPDATE: Dense fog in Norfolk cancels flights from Norwich airport
A flight to Amsterdam from Norwich International Airport has been cancelled this morning as dense fog continues on from the weekend.
The cancellation of the 6.15am KL1502 follows on from all flights being grounded yesterday because of the adverse weather conditions.
A flight was from Amsterdam to Norwich was also diverted to Cambridge yesterday due to the weather.
The Met Office issued a yellow warning for much of the Eastern region earlier today because of the conditions, with a generally misty or foggy start with some dense fog patches locally. They urged the public to take extra care.
However, it is expected that the fog will slowly lift, with conditions remaining rather cloudy for most although some brighter spells are likely in the afternoon.
• Has your journey been affected by the fog? Tell us about it by calling John Owens on 01603 772439.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 3 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 4 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 7 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 10 'Fantastic' barn conversion with golf simulator and games room is for sale