Update: Crime scene officers investigate Yarmouth mystery death
- Credit: Archant
Crime scene investigators remain on scene at a house in Wellesley Road in Great Yarmouth where a man's body was discovered this morning.
A forensic tent has been set up in the front garden of the multi-occupancy house with officers in white overalls seen entering the property as investigations continues.
Police were called to the home at 7.30am today, when a local resident rang to say that a man could be seen unmoving at the bottom of communal stairs at the right hand side of the building.
A seal was put in place, and detectives arrived at around 10am, followed by other investigators.
There are six flats in the shared block, opposite Great Yarmouth Town FC's ground.
You may also want to watch:
Investigations continue into the circumstances surrounding the man's death which, at 5.30pm tonight, was still being treated as unexplained.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast