Update: Casualty removed from car after three vehicle crash in Ormesby St Margaret
- Credit: Colin Finch
A person was cut from a vehicle by firefighters following a crash at Ormesby St Margaret, near Great Yarmouth.
Appliances from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston and Martham were called to reports of a crash on Yarmouth Road shortly after 10.30am today.
A casualty was extricated from a vehicle using hydraulic rescue equipment and small gear.
A spokesman in the police control room said the road was blocked but indicated injuries appeared to be minor.
You may also want to watch:
Yarmouth Road was closed between the Nova Scotia Road junction and the North Road junction.
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea