Update: Boy cyclist injured in Stalham road crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2008
A boy cyclist has been injured in a collision with a car in Stalham.
The accident happened on Yarmouth Road.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said the boy, believed to be 11, suffered minor injuries and did not need to be taken to hospital.
He was treated at the scene by ambulance staff and was believed to have suffered wrist and ankle injuries.
The ambulance service was alerted shortly after 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Stalham and Marham, and police also attended.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk