Update: B1454 reopens after crash at Syderstone
- Credit: Archant
The B1454 was closed all afternoon at Syderstone, near Fakenham, after a crash involving a car and a lorry.
Police and firefighters were called to the scene at 12:51.
The collision, near the Barmer turn-off, involved a Citroen C3 and an articulated lorry.
A man who was cut free from the Citroen suffered what were described as 'not life changing' injuries.
The road was closed for more than five hours while a diesel spill was cleared.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokesman said: 'The East of England Ambulance Service Trust was called to a two vehicle road traffic incident on the B1454 Syderstone, Kings Lynn at 12.53pm.
'An ambulance crew and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene to treat a man and he was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
'His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.'