UPDATE: Anglian Water resolve burst water main problem in Attleborough
Motorists experienced flash flood conditions this morning as a result of a burst water main in Attleborough.
Residents experienced water supply problems following the problem near the mini roundabout at the junction of Bunwell Road, Silver Street and Besthorpe Road.
The burst pipe has meant that Attleborough Infant School has had to close because it has no running water.
A spokesman for Anglian Water said the problem had been reported at 9.30am this morning and technicians had shut off the damaged section of the pipe.
He added that water supplies had returned to all affected properties by 4pm today.
You may also want to watch:
Workmen will return tomorrow morning to repair Bunwell Road, which is closed to traffic at the junction with Besthorpe Road and Silver Street.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?