Update and photo gallery: Bonfire night celebrated in north Norfolk
Thousands of people in north Norfolk enjoyed an array of sparkling spectaculars this weekend during the region's firework fun.
From warming up by the bonfire to enjoying the dynamic displays, many towns and villages were filled with people enjoying the different events.
Walcott kicked off the weekend with two fireworks displays at the Lighthouse Inn on Friday and pub proprietor Steve Bullimore said it was 'absolutely brilliant'.
'We had over 2,000 people here and we're very pleased,' he said.
'The highlight for me was the good weather we had and everyone had a really good time. The staff also helped to put on a really brilliant event.'
You may also want to watch:
There were also other displays and bonfires at Paul's Lane car park at Overstrand and on Saturday night thousands more people packed into Corpusty and Saxthorpe's display and Knapton.
Also on Saturday at the Deer's Glade Caravan and Camping Park, Hanworth, as well as a display and bonfire there was also a candlelit procession from 6.30pm and the proceeds from this event went to About with Friends.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
Colin Inglis, of Suffield, praised the event and said it was 'a great night'.
Last night it was the turn of Wroxham football club and Bodham, which held a display on the playing field.
And tonight at Cabbell Park, Cromer, the Friends of Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School have organised an event. Gates will open at 6pm with a display at 7pm. Tickets are �2.50 per adult and �1.50 per child.
? Please email reporter Donna-Louise Bishop with your exciting photos and experiences of events around north Norfolk to email@example.com.