Update: A148 still closed at Upper Sheringham
A main Norfolk road is still closed following a crash at Upper Sheringham this evening.
Emergency services were called to the Three Corner Plantation between Upper Sheringham and Bodham this evening following the crash at around 5.30pm.
A man was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a fractured pelvis following the crash.
The incident, involving a car and a motorcyclist, happened at around 5.30pm at the junction of the B1157 and the A148.
The casualty is believed to have been on the motorcycle.
Ambulance crews spent some time at the scene stabilising the person, who is thought to have sustained fractures. Firefighters from Holt and Sheringham also attended. The incident closed the A148 Holt Road both ways.
A police spokesman said the road was expected to open at around 10.30pm.
- 1 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 10 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station