UPDATE: A140 reopened north of Norwich after three-vehicle crash
A man was taken to hospital this morning after a three-vehicle crash on the A140 north of Norwich.
Motorists faced delays after the collision on the Cromer Road near Hainford, close to the junction with Parish Road, at around 8.25am.
The Norwich-bound carriageway was blocked for nearly two hours and traffic in the opposite direction was also delayed.
A man in his 50s reported back injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by the East of England ambulance service.
The scene was cleared and road fully reopened at 10.15am.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 3 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 8 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles
- 10 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised