UPDATE: 77-year-old woman remains in hospital after crash on A1075 Shipdham Road in Dereham
A 77-year-old woman driver remains in hospital after a two-vehicle crash which partly blocked the A1075 Shipdham Road in Dereham.
The woman suffered fractures to her spine, face injuries, a fractured wrist and cracked ribs.
An ambulance service spokesman said the woman had been trapped and suffered a nose bleed but was breathing and conscious.
Motorists faced delays and diversions after the collision about 3.05pm on Friday (July 6) near the Gospel Hall.
Police, fire and ambulance crews attended and it involved a Jaguar and a VW Golf.
The Jaguar driver suffered a back injury but did not need hospital treatment.
No further details have been released.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 3 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 4 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?