Update 7.35pm: A1067 in Little Ryburgh, near Fakenham is still blocked after accident
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A car driver had to be cut free from his vehicle after it collided with a pick-up truck on the A1067 near Fakenham today.
Emergency services attended the scene at Little Ryburgh from about 5.40pm.
The road is still blocked in both directions near the Wood Norton Road junction.
A Norfolk police spokesman said that a man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with leg injuries.
The driver of the pick-up truck is believed to be uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way