Update 4pm: Police name Brandon man who died in collision near North Stow
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man from Brandon has died after a road collision in North Stow.
The fatal collision took place last night at around 6.10pm when the man's Honda motorcycle collided with a Vauxhall Vivaro on the B1106.
Police today named the man as Chaz Lake, 39, of Brandon. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed while a collision investigation was carried out and the road reopened at 12.10am this morning.
Investigators are now looking into the incident and would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the two vehicles prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Call PC Jason Lambourne at Suffolk Police on 101.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR