UPDATE 28-year-old man appears in court charged with Carlton Colville stabbing
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has appeared in court after a 21-year-old man was stabbed at a house in Carlton Colville, near Lowestoft.
Paul Flory, 28, of no fixed abode, was charged by police on Saturday with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and appeared at Lowestoft Magistrates' Court this morning.
Flory was remanded into custody by magistrates. He will next appear at Ipswich crown Court at a date to be set.
The victim was stabbed at a house in Poplar Road shortly after 11.30pm on Sunday, September 7. He was taken to hospital, treated and discharged.
A 23-year-old man was arrested at his home in Lowestoft a few hours later in connection with the stabbing and was later released on police bail until Monday, October 20 pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'