Homes affected by power cut
- Credit: Archant
Homes around Beccles and Bungay are currently without power.
The power cut, which is affecting more than 16 customers in the postcode area IP19 8 and NR34 8, was reported to UK Power Networks at 3.11pm today.
It was earlier reported to be affecting around 115 properties.
UK Power Networks had to turn off power in the area so engineers could safely carry out emergency repairs to the network.
Repairs are still being carried out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre