Business event linking up Norfolk producers with trade in China
- Credit: LinksEast
Food from the region's finest producers has been tasted and critiqued by Chinese students at the University of East Anglia (UEA).
Around 200 students took part in the event held by the university's Business School.
The event has been held to promote trade with China and offer local producers from Norfolk and Suffolk an opportunity for regional branding, product offering and develop in the market.
This is an initiative from LinksEast, an organisation that enables communication and trade between SMEs in East Anglia interested in trading in and with China.
A spokesperson for LinksEast, said: 'LinksEast is delighted to be involved with this UEA initiative in promoting local artisan food and drink from Suffolk and Norfolk to the Chinese undergraduates and post graduate students.
You may also want to watch:
'This event follows on from 'The Spirit of Youth' campaign where the ambassador and proud UEA alumni, Jiang Shuying visited in the summer and tasted locally grown artisan food and drink.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich