New takeaway delivery service UberEATS launches in Norwich
- Credit: UberEATS
As of today, residents in Norwich will have a new way of getting food delivered to their front door.
UberEats, an on-demand food delivery app launches in Norwich today (Friday, August 11) helping bring hungry people the food they love at the touch of a button.
Partnering with over 20 restaurants in Norwich, users will be able to order their favourite dishes daily between 11am and 11pm.
The app's offerings include Moorish Falafel Bar, Ciscoe's Pan Asian, St. Giles Spice, The House Thai Restaurant and Namaste India.
Users can track their delivery via the app and the average order time is around 28 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich's launch makes the city the 19th location in the country to have the service, which, following a successful run in the USA, launched in London last summer.
UberEATS' introduction in Norwich is part of the company's plan to launch the app in 40 towns and cities by the end of 2017.
For more information visit ubereats.com
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 4 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 10 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre