Tyres of five cars slashed in Belton communal parking area
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Police are appealing for information after five cars were damaged in Belton.
The vehicles which were damaged were all on Fern Gardens, on the evening of April 29.
It happened in the communal parking areas where offender(s) slashed tyres on each vehicle.
The vehicles involved were a Citroen, Subaru, Saab and two Vauxhalls.
It is thought the incidents happened between 9.30pm and 10pm and police are keen to hear from anyone who may have any information.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Southern Villages Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years