Two women hurt in A47 crash
Two women in their 30s were taken to hospital after a crash on the A47 at Swaffham this morning (Monday).
Police and fire crews from Swaffham, Watton, King's Lynn and Massingham were called to the two-car collision just before 8.40am.
One of the women was trapped and suffered a neck injury and both were taken to the Queen Elizabth Hospital in Lynn after being treated at the scene.
'The extent of the other patient's injuries is not known, other than that they were not life threatening,' an ambulance service spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting