Two vehicle fire in Gorleston being treated as arson
- Credit: Archant
A two vehicle blaze in Gorleston over the weekend was set deliberately, it has emerged.
On Saturday evening, between 9pm and 9,15pm two vehicles were set alight in Riverside Road, which took eight firefighters to extinguish.
It comes exactly a week after a blue Volkswagen Camper Van was also set alight, while parked on the side of the same Gorleston road. This incident took place between 7pm and 7.15pm on Saturday, March 18.
Police have appeal for witnesses to both arson attacks, which are thought to be directly linked to one another.
Officers are keen to speak to anybody who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area on the consecutive Saturday evenings.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact PC Richard Bladon or PC Carl Carter at Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
Alternatively, anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 8 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon