Two vehicle crash on A47 near North Burlingham
A crash on the A47 near North Burlingham is causing queues on the Great Yarmouth bound carriageway.
Two vehicles were in collision near the South Walsham Road junction, and one of the vehicles ended up in a field.
Police became aware of the incident at 12.45pm today.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: 'It appears to be a two vehicle collision and the road is partially blocked.
'All occupants are out of the vehicles and there don't appear to be any injuries.'
The spokesman added that there are no details of the road being closed.
A fatal crash occurred near the same stretch of road on the morning of Tuesday, November 1.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 3 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 4 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 5 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 6 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk: Flytippers and paedophiles
- 9 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 10 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash