Two-vehicle crash in Bradenham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Two vehicles have been involved in a crash in Bradenham, near Dereham, today.
The crash, involving a silver Ford Escort and a green and white Citroën 2CV, happened shortly before 6.30am on Hale Road.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the Ford Escort ended up on its roof on the side of the road and the Citroën 2CV was 'severely crushed.'
He said the female driver of the Citroën was taken to hospital with a leg injury and that the male driver of the Escort suffered a hand injury.
He said the road was likely to be closed until 8.30am.
You may also want to watch:
One fire crew from Watton also attended the scene.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass