A143 closed and air ambulance on scene after serious crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Emergency services including the air ambulance are on the scene of a serious crash, which has closed a busy main road through a town.
Police are currently at the scene of serious collision on the A143 at Harleston.
Officers were called at about 10.20am to a two-vehicle collision.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, are at the scene and the road has been closed.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeman from Norfolk Police said: “The vehicles involved are a Toyota and Landrover.
“The driver of the Toyota has been taken to hospital with serious injuries although condition is described as stable.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
“We’re still on scene but recovery are currently removing the vehicles so road shouldn’t be closed for much longer.”
Keep up to date with the latest travel news with our live traffic map.