A143 closed and air ambulance on scene after serious crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Emergency services including the air ambulance are on the scene of a serious crash, which has closed a busy main road through a town.
Police are currently at the scene of serious collision on the A143 at Harleston.
Officers were called at about 10.20am to a two-vehicle collision.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, are at the scene and the road has been closed.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeman from Norfolk Police said: “The vehicles involved are a Toyota and Landrover.
“The driver of the Toyota has been taken to hospital with serious injuries although condition is described as stable.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 6 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 7 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 10 Couple launch new park café after market success
“We’re still on scene but recovery are currently removing the vehicles so road shouldn’t be closed for much longer.”
Keep up to date with the latest travel news with our live traffic map.