Two van drivers taken to hospital after Great Yarmouth crash
- Credit: Archant
Two men were taken to hospital after crash involving two vans.
The collision took place on Tuesday lunchtime in Nelson Road Central, near Great Yarmouth seafront.
Police described the incident as a minor rear end shunt and said the drivers received minor injuries.
The ambulance service was called just after 12.50pm to reports of a road traffic collision between two vehicles.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) said the men, one in his 30s the other in his 40s, were both treated at the scene before being taken to the James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
One suffered from back pains after the crash and the other stomach pains.
The two vehicles involved were a white Ford Transit van and a white Vauxhall Movano.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
The road remained open while the emergency services dealt with the situation and the ambulance service left the scene after around two hours.