Two UEA students prepare to skydive for Cystic Fibrosis Trust and British Heart Foundation
Two University of East Anglia students are planning to jump out of a plane in the name of charity.
Rebecca Hedgecott, 21, and Hanna Bloomfield, 20, are preparing to take part in a skydive at Beccles Airfield on Wednesday, April 18, to raise money for their favourite causes.
Rebecca, who is currently studying natural sciences at the UEA, has been planning the jump for two years and is attempting to raise up to �1,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
The student, originally from Cambridge, said: 'I have always wanted to do something crazy to raise money for charity. It is a charity that is close to my family and I have always wanted to raise a lot for them.
'I have done a lot of charity work before but nothing like this.'
You may also want to watch:
Hannah, originally from Bury St Edmunds, is also in her third year of studying natural sciences at the UEA and is raising money for the British Heart Foundation, also targeting �1,000.
She said: 'I wanted to raise money for this charity because loads of my family have been affected by heart disease and it affects a lot of people.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
'I wanted to do something really big and really exiting when raising money for charity.'
To donate to their causes donate, go to www.justgiving.com/rebeccaaarrgh or www.justgiving.com/Hannah-bloomfield0