Two teenagers arrested at Latitude Festival after series of tent thefts
Police are questioning two teenagers after they were arrested this afternoon on the suspicion of thefts from tents of people at the Latitude Festival.
The two 18-year-old men were detained by Latitude security staff then handed over to police.
During the course of today police have taken at least a dozen reports of thefts from tents at Latitude campsites between Thursday and today.
The two teenagers were taken by Suffolk police into custody at Martlesham Police Investigation Centre where they are waiting to be interviewed by officers in connection with the thefts.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 A47 reopens after serious crash