Two taken to hospital after vehicle flips over in five vehicle crash at A11 junction
- Credit: Archant
Two people were taken to hospital after a crash involving five vehicles at a busy junction of the A11 at Thetford.
Emergency services including fire crews from Thetford and Methold were called to the roundabout junction with the A1075 Kilverstone Road following reports of a car on its roof which police said had flipped over.
Police were forced to close the Thetford side of the junction with the A11 after a further four vehicles were also involved in the collision at shortly after 8am.
The crash involved Iveco Daily and Ford Transit vans and three cars, a Rover 45 and VW Golf and Polo.
Two people were taken to a hospital though their injuries are not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists involved in the collision were breath tested by police but were all found to be negative.
The road remains closed with policfe on the scene while vehicles are recovered.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools