Two taken to hospital after A140 crash at Hanworth, north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after a two-car crash on the A140 at Hanworth, between Aylsham and Cromer, this morning.
Firefighters from Cromer, ambulance and police attended the scene of the collision which happened at about 10.15am.
One of the casualties is a 66-year-old woman. Initial police reports said that a child had also been injured. It is understood that no-one was seriously hurt.
One lane of the busy road was re-opened just after 10.35am and the other was expected to re-open shortly.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea