Search

Two suffer smoke inhalation after fire at residential home in Hunstanton

PUBLISHED: 09:49 11 October 2015 | UPDATED: 18:16 11 October 2015

Archant Norfolk Photographic © 2011

Norfolk fire service said crews from Hunstanton, Heacham and Sandringham were sent to the scene, on King’s Lynn Road.

An ambulance spokesman said: “We received a call today at 2:15am to reports of a fire in Hunstanton. “We sent a rapid response vehicle to the scene who treated two patients for smoke inhalation, no one was taken to hospital for further treatment.”

Crews used breathing apparatus and hosereel jets to put out the fire in a laundry room. A fan was used to clear smoke from the building.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Eastern Daily Press