Norfolk’s smallest duo are looking for a home
- Credit: Dogs Trust
A dog charity rehoming centre has called them its 'smallest ever Duo', and now it is looking for a family who can keep them together.
Aslan and Missy are two short-haired Chihuahuas and officially the smallest pooches Dog Trust, in Snetterton, have ever cared for.
Nicknamed the "tiny twosome" the pair were handed into the dog re-homing centre together.
Diane McLelland-Taylor, rehoming centre Manager at Dogs Trust Snetterton, said: "This pint-sized pair may be small but, what they lack in size, they make up for in personality.
"They aren't too keen on other dogs, but they are very keen on each other and have been totally inseparable since arriving at the centre. They would benefit from a quiet home, away from other dogs and too many other people."
You may also want to watch:
Aslan who is three and Missy who is six, would benefit from a home with a secure garden and a quieter household.
Call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498377, or go to dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 5 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 6 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates