Norfolk’s smallest duo are looking for a home
- Credit: Dogs Trust
A dog charity rehoming centre has called them its 'smallest ever Duo', and now it is looking for a family who can keep them together.
Aslan and Missy are two short-haired Chihuahuas and officially the smallest pooches Dog Trust, in Snetterton, have ever cared for.
Nicknamed the "tiny twosome" the pair were handed into the dog re-homing centre together.
Diane McLelland-Taylor, rehoming centre Manager at Dogs Trust Snetterton, said: "This pint-sized pair may be small but, what they lack in size, they make up for in personality.
"They aren't too keen on other dogs, but they are very keen on each other and have been totally inseparable since arriving at the centre. They would benefit from a quiet home, away from other dogs and too many other people."
You may also want to watch:
Aslan who is three and Missy who is six, would benefit from a home with a secure garden and a quieter household.
Call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498377, or go to dogstrust.org.uk
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed