Two serious after stolen motorbike crash
MARK NICHOLLS A boy of 16 was taken to hospital last night with severe injuries after the stolen motorcycle he was riding crashed into a car.The boy, who was not wearing a crash helmet, was taken to hospital with what police describe as life-threatening injuries.
A boy of 16 was taken to hospital last night with severe injuries after the stolen motorcycle he was riding crashed into a car.
The boy, who was not wearing a crash helmet, was taken to hospital with what police describe as life-threatening injuries.
His 17-year-old pillion passenger, who was also not wearing a crash helmet, is also being treated at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for injuries sustained in the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened just after 6pm on Salhouse Road, Sprowston, Norwich, at its junction with Falcon Road East.
Police say the Honda 125cc motorcycle, believed to have been stolen earlier, was in a collision with a Suzuki car. Its female driver suffered chest injuries.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision to come forward and contact the Norfolk Constabulary Central Area Road Policing department on 08454564567.